iNVATERRA works with clients to transform business requirements and cultural commitments and helping to organize our client’s efforts around their data. Our approach to Data Strategy is a process that starts with your strategic business objectives and analyzes them together with your workflows, data requirements, organizational maturity, and technical capabilities. The results are roadmaps for your organization, focused on achieving near-term business benefits and creating a platform for future innovation. Our Advisory services ensure guidance and a clear path to execution.
We assist in identification of what needs to be outsourced, RFP creation, vendor selection, vendor onboarding and in-shoring. We also work with clients to assist in Vendor negotiation and renegotiation including arbitration and contract rewrites.
Data Science Advisory and guidance
We believe all investment and architecture decisions for data capabilities and technologies should directly serve business objectives. Our Advisory services define these relationships and the corresponding outcomes across the spectrum of business, data, and technology infrastructure domains. No matter where on that spectrum you’re starting, we clearly articulate and justify recommendations, backed by in-depth assessments, industry expertise, vendor relationships, and empirical benchmarking—culminating in clear, prioritized roadmaps that are adaptable to changing circumstances.
Data Strategy services translate your business strategy into a roadmap of clear, prioritized investments to capitalize on data capabilities and analytics technologies for your organization.
Architecture Advisory services
We assist in the design and assessment of platforms, technologies, and integrations needed to realize your data processing, data science, and analytical objectives.
- We work with our clients to
- Help identify the relationship of your data to business goals and capability needs
- Align business and technology stakeholders around technology investment
- Design extensible views of the target architectures with justified technologies and tool recommendations
- Plan actionable paths to new capabilities from current systems
- Delivers a prioritized roadmap to achieve value early
Customer Experience Advisory services
Customer Experience Management entails the process of how a company takes control of its interactions. Typically in all organizations this translates into each business group building out customer interactions from their own business perspective, thus creating Business Silo’s. Our approach is to take Customer Experience Management as all about viewing and improving interactions between your business and your customers entirely from a customer’s perspective and a customer-centric approach.
Our innovative approach of introducing feedback from the different business unit silo’s to develop a customized solution through our A.D.D framework helps achieve this utopian state of Customer Experience Management – FROM THE CUSTOMER’S PERSPECTIVE.
What do we Achieve: Our goal is two-fold – Attain Customer Loyalty & Customer Promoters (Goodwill) & Reduce Customer Churn & Detractors (Negative Promotion). To sum it up – Enhanced Business Results.
How we do it: Capture Feedback – Develop Insights – Disseminate & Empower.
Benefits: A unified Customer Experience Management Approach helps us to understand and improve the customer experience across the totality of the customer journey thus creating consistency which marks Exceptional Customer Delight.
- Improved satisfaction scores resulting from the information available to improve
- Cost Saving as teams will be better equipped to handle customers
- Provides internal consistency as experience is measured on the same metrics across the organization
- Clarity to business about Customer Wants & Needs
- Management Visibility on areas impacting customer experience both positively & negatively
- Leading Indicators of Business Performance by measuring customer interaction & relationship