Intelligent Automation with Ant.Works
As interest in robotic process automation (RPA) continues to soar, clarity on what this technology is, how it can be adopted successfully, and where it is going has not kept pace. To clear this ambiguity around RPA and its future, iNVATERRA has been at the forefront of evaluating all the Big and Small players in the space, the hype around the offering and the price comparisons compared against the benefits they deliver. We have solidified our partnership with Ant.Works, a cognitive RPA platform, to provide to our clients, not only the best available tool in the market, but the skills to implement this tool and integrate it into the ecosystems of our clients and achieve the fastest path to ROI realization.
The iNVATERRA partnership with Ant.Works represents the evolution from just Robotic Process Automation to Cognitive Robotic Automation or Intelligent Automation.
Traditional RPA vs Ant.Works Intelligent (Cognitive) Automation – ANTstein
At iNVATERRA we have been helping clients understand, evangelize, evaluate, implement and succeed with Traditional RPA solutions since the inception of these new class of Automation tools. We have now decided to further cement a partnership with a tool we feel brings the best of the best to our clients – Technology, Price, Ease of Use and Time to Implement. This is why we have formally partnered with Ant.Works to bring this amazing solution to our clients looking to implement Process Automation by leveraging BOTs. Here are some of the benefits we feel our clients will immediately begin seeing:
Traditional Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Is code intrusive
- Has a high technology skill dependence
- There is a no availability of integrated machine reading capabilities on the data input side
- Clients with homegrown components cannot integrate them into the stack of traditional RPA providers
- RPA tools do not allow dynamic wait state
Ant.Works’ ANTstein Intelligent (Cognitive) Automation platform is different
- It is a code free GUI Interface
- Requires minimal technology skill dependencies
- It provides seamless integration into cognitive machine reading that iNVATERRA will help you with
- Client homegrown components can be integrated into the stack seamlessly
- There is a dynamic wait state
Just some of the benefits our clients are seeing with Ant.Works are:
- Lower costs and faster deployments
- Limited reliance on technical resources
- An end to end seamless Automation
- This is the most cost effective solution we have evaluated against the feature sets available
- It is high on flexibility
- Most importantly because of the built in Cognitive capabilities there are far less exceptions as the machine handles most immediately
- This means minimal human intervention resulting in a quick ROI and the enablement for our clients to reallocate precious resources to other tasks
Cognitive Machine Reading – CMR vs OCR
The standard Optical Character Recognition (OCR) algorithms rely on set of characters in font library, are zone based or template dependent, only have extraction capabilities, NO machine learning and provide only sequential & linear character matches. Ant.Works leverages a technology they call ANTstein which is built on using Content Based Object Retrieval algorithms that rely on patterns, are Zone & template independent and are integrated with capabilities of NLP & Machine Learning. Ant.Works uses Just In Time Pattern Recognition methods.
The benefits are far superior capture rate & accuracy of capture content with consistent accuracy rates. iNVATERRA has found that the set up times are much shorter. This also results in higher flexibility in processing multi-format documents.
We are able to train the bots in production as continuous improvement is possible with Ant.Works. This results in much higher processing speeds and an accelerated path to exceeding ROIs.
Artificial Intelligence – Fractal Approach
iNVATERRA’s partnership with Ant.Works brings an entirely new approach to Intelligent Automation with Ant.Works Fractal Approach.
Traditional AI & Machine Learning (ML)
- Build Neural Networks that require large Data sets
- There is a higher time to train and the results are Probabilistic in nature
- The infrastructure & Computing power requirements are extremely high
- Clients need dedicated resources to handle the exceptions and train the bots – people dependent
Ant.Works’ ANTstein tool
- Uses Fractal Networks that can work with limited representative Data sets
- This results in lower time to train and the results are deterministic in nature
- Infrastructure requirements are thinner & computing power required is much lower
- There are NO dedicated resources required since the product operates with Cognition – therefore it is product dependent
This provides huge benefits for our clients including
- Efficient & ease of implementation
- Lower time to production
- Higher expected recall & precision
- Lower cost of ownership
- Low cost & independent of skilled resources
Contact us to learn how we can help you with Intelligent Automation and Ant.Works